Juniper’s Sharing Economy research report
explores how an increasingly connected consumer base has created opportunities for the development of shared resources on a national and international scale. It provides an essential guide to developments across key use cases including transport, employment and accommodation, assessing the impact of key trends and drivers on a per vertical basis, as well as analysing factors set to impact the market moving forwards.
In addition, Juniper‘s ‘Player Positioning’ quadrant analyses leading players in each sharing economy sector.
The research suite includes:
- Executive Summary - Research report summarising key trends, competitive analysis and market forecasts, allied to a series of strategic recommendations for players across the value chain. (PDF).
- Deep Dive Strategy & Competition - Strategic analysis of market dynamics, drivers and trends, as well as assessment of leading Sharing Economy players, together with Juniper’s Sharing Economy Leaderboard (PDF).
- Deep Dive Data & Forecasting - Regional and sector prospects analysis together with 5-year forecasts for key metrics, including user numbers and revenues (PDF).
- Interactive Forecast Excel – Highly granular dataset comprising of more than 19,500 datapoints, allied to an Interactive Scenario tool giving user the ability to manipulate Juniper’s data (Interactive XL).
- harvest Online Data Platform: 12 months' access to all of the data in our online data platform, including continuous data updates and exportable charts, tables and graphs (ONLINE).
Download a summary of the table of contents below, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via firstname.lastname@example.org