Juniper delivers industry benchmark forecasts for the Sharing Economy
, enabling users to understand the opportunity on a national and international basis for this rapidly growing industry. Provided in a PDF report and an interactive XL spreadsheet.
Backed by expert analysis and commentary from our analysts, these forecasts include market data for the following sharing economy sectors:
- Transport driver numbers, associated revenues, and the proportion taken by platform owners.
- Consumer property rentals and total rooms rented per annum, rental revenues and the proportion taken by platforms.
- Corporate desk rental users, total revenues and theproportion taken by corporate rental platforms.
- Users advertising for personal tasks, average charge per task, total revenues and the proportion of revenues taken by platform.
- Users of shared employee services, average cost per job, service charges, proportion of users who pay for a membership and total revenues.
- Users who advertise for shipping services, total revenues taken from service charges, proportion of revenues taken by platform, proportion of packages shipped with a flat rate fee and total revenues.
- Users who work for local delivery services, average service charge, total revenues.
- Shared Manufacturing:
- People who access crowdsourcing invention platforms, proportion of projects which are successfully developed, average number of units shipped per project, total revenues, and proportion taken by platform owners.
- Proportion of people who access crowdsourcing invention platforms who produce a product through shared manufacturing, average cost of machinery, total revenues.
- Crowdfunding platform revenue totals.
The research suite includes:
- Deep Dive Data & Forecasting - Regional and sector prospects analysis together with 5-year forecasts for key metrics, including user numbers and revenues (PDF).
- Interactive Forecast Excel – Highly granular dataset comprising of more than 19,500 datapoints, allied to an Interactive Scenario tool giving user the ability to manipulate Juniper’s data (Interactive XL).
Download a summary of the table of contents and forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via email@example.com
Want more insight and analysis? Our Full Research Suite includes access to this report, and other Sharing Economy research products - Find out more