Our latest Smart Hearables
research shows how audio technology and computing are merging, and what this means for these markets and the future of computing. It discusses prevalent trends in the marketplace and key developments affecting the evolution of each market sector in the future, as well as providing a highly detailed forecast suite for key regional and country markets.
The research suite includes:
- Market Trends & Opportunities:
- In-depth analysis of key market trends accompanied by an assessment of how technological developments will affect the market.
- Evaluation of the market’s key business models and a sector-by-sector breakdown discussing the future direction of hearable technology.
- Competitive & Strategic Analysis:
- Strategic recommendations for hardware and software players involved in the hearables ecosystem.
- Assessment of 15 key hearables vendors through the Juniper Leaderboard.
- Interactive Forecast Excel: Highly granular dataset comprising almost 7,000 datapoints; enabling clients to compare select markets side by side in customised charts and tables (Interactive XL). Includes regional and key country level analysis together with 5-year forecasts for:
- Installed base, shipments and hardware revenues, split by:
- Assistive hearables
- Fitness hearables
- Multimedia hearables
- Other hearables
- Form factor forecasts
- Hearables with voice assistants market forecasts
Download a summary of the forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via email@example.com