Included in Juniper Research Vendor Positioning Index: AT&T Business, Azuga Fleet, CalAmp, Element Fleet Management, Fleet Complete, Fleetio, FleetUp, Geotab Inc, GPS Insight, GPS Trackit, Gurtam, Infosys, Intel, Lytx, Omnitracs, ORBCOMM, Ruptela, Samsara, Spireon, Telefonica, Teletrac Navman, Trackimo, Uffizio, Verizon Connect, Vodafone.
Mentioned: Amazon, BiTA (Blockchain in Transport Alliance), BT, Einride, EPA (Environmental Protection Agency), Ericsson, FMCSA (Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration), ISO (International Organisation for Standardisation), LoRa Alliance, Mercedes-Benz, NHTSA (National Highway Traffic Safety Administration), Scania, Semtech, Sigfox, Telia, Volvo.
Data & Interactive Forecast
Juniper Research’s Fleet Tracking & Logistics forecast suite includes:
- Data splits for 8 key global regions and 13 countries, including:
- South Korea
- For the Fleet Tracking market, Juniper Research provides forecasts for:
- Total Number of Commercial Vehicles in Use
- Total Number of Commercial Vehicles That Are Part of a Commercial Fleet
- Total Number of Commercial Vehicles That Are Tracked by Fleet Software
- Total Annual Service Revenue from Fleet Software
- For the Asset Tracking market, Juniper Research provides forecasts for:
- Total Number of Business Operating per Annum
- Total Number of Business that Use Asset Tracking
- Total Number of Assets Tracked per Annum
- Total Annual Spend on Asset Tracking
- Interactive Scenario Tool allowing users to manipulate Juniper Research’s data for 5 different metrics.
- Access to the full set of forecast data, containing 17 tables and over 3,970 datapoints.
Juniper Research’s highly granular IFxls (Interactive Excels) enable clients to manipulate Juniper Research’s forecast data and charts to test their own assumptions using the Interactive Scenario Tool and compare select markets side by side in customised charts and tables. IFxls greatly increase clients’ ability to both understand a particular market and to integrate their own views into the model.