Included in Vendor Analysis: Activision Blizzard, EA (Electronic Arts), Epic Games, Facebook, Riot Games, Roblox, Twitch, YouTube.
Mentioned: 4Elements eSports, AC Milan, Activision Blizzard, AfreecaTV, AGM, Amazon, BCC, BoomTV, British Basketball Federation, British eSports Association, Burberry, Comcast Spectacor, Discord, Douyu, Eleague, Enthusiast Gaming, ESPN, Esports One, FIFA, Gamer’s Club, GameSeta, Gazprom, German Football Association, Gillette, Hulu, Huya, IMG College, Immortals Gaming Club, Instagram, Juventus, KeSPA (The Korea Esports Association), Learfield, Luminosity Gaming, Lynx, Manchester City, McDonald, Microsoft, Mountain Dew, Naver, NBA, NBC, Netflix, NFL (National Football Association), Nimo TV, NVIDIA, PlayVS, Proximus, SK Telecom, Skillz, Sky, SoundCloud, Taco Bell, TGS Esports, TikTok, T-Mobile, Trovo, Tubular Labs, Twitter, Ubisoft, USA’s National Basketball Association, Verizon, Visa, Xfinity.
Data & Interactive Forecast
Juniper Research’s eSports & Games Streaming
forecast suite includes:
- Unique viewers of eSports and games streaming services.
- Number of people who watch casual games streaming content, total revenue from casual games subscriptions & advertising spend.
- Number of people who watch eSports content, total revenue from eSports subscriptions & advertising spend.
- Sector revenue from donations to creators.
- Interactive Scenario Tool allowing users to manipulate Juniper Research’s data for 5 different metrics.
- Access to the full set of forecast data of more than 190 tables and over 37,900 datapoints.
Geographical splits: 19 countries
Harvest: Our online data platform, harvest, contains the very latest market data and is updated throughout the year. This is a fully featured platform enabling clients to better understand key data trends and manipulate charts and tables, overlaying different forecasts within the one chart - using the comparison tool. Empower your business with our market intelligence centre, and get alerted whenever your data is updated.
Interactive Excels (IFxl): Our IFxl tool enables clients to manipulate both forecast data and charts, within an Excel environment, to test their own assumptions using the Interactive Scenario Tool and compare selected markets side by side in customised charts and tables. IFxls greatly increase a clients’ ability to both understand a particular market and to integrate their own views into the model.