Our new Digital Voice Assistant
research outlines the technological and social trends shaping the use of Digital Assistants, highlighting the technology’s capabilities and uses. It discusses the shape of the current marketplace and how this will evolve in the coming years, as well as providing a highly detailed forecast suite across many platforms, regions and country markets.
- Key market trends accompanied by an assessment of how technological developments will affect the market, and examination of a range of disclosed patents.
- Comparison of the state of development for a range of voice assistant sectors, and an outline of the capabilities and offerings of key players in this market.
- Benchmark industry forecasts for key metrics, including:
- The current and future base of digital assistants in use, split by region, country and segments including:
- Wearable Assistants
- Smart TV-based Assistants
- Smart Home Audio Assistants
- Automotive Assistants
- PC OS-based Assistants
- Mobile App-based Assistants
- Mobile OEM-based Assistants
- Attributable advertising spend for each segment, alongside in-app purchase revenues and paid download revenue for the mobile app space.
- Interactive Forecast Excel: Highly granular dataset comprising over 7,000 datapoints, allowing clients to compare select markets side by side in customised charts and tables (Interactive XL).
- 12 months access to the AI in Fintech data in our harvest digital markets intelligence centre. harvest visualises all of the data in easy to use and export graphs, tables and charts, and features continuous data updates. Find out more.