Digital Commerce Coronavirus Analysis: Impact Assessments & Market Forecasts 2020-2024
Juniper Research has comprehensively assessed the global Digital Commerce
market and the anticipated impact of the COVID-19 pandemic to provide a set of comprehensive 5-year forecasts, alongside an in-depth analysis of the impact across segments. These enable industry stakeholders to understand the implications of the crisis for the Digital Commerce market.
The research includes:
- Digital Commerce Impact Assessment: An extensive analysis of the impact of Coronavirus on key sectors, including:
- Digital Banking
- IoT Payments
- Mobile & Online Gambling
- Mobile & Online Money Transfer
- Mobile & Online Ticketing
- Mobile Contactless Payments
- Mobile QR Code Payments
- Remote (Digital) Purchases of Digital Goods
- Remote (Digital) Purchases of Physical Goods
- 5-Year Forecasts: Covering user numbers, transaction volumes and transaction values for the above segments.
- Interactive Forecast Excel: Highly granular dataset comprising more than 1,940 datapoints; allowing clients to compare select markets side by side in customised charts and tables.
Download a summary of the forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart.
Interested in receiving the very latest Digital Commerce Coronavirus Analysis data updates? Our Full Research Suite includes 12 months' access to our harvest digital markets intelligence centre - Find out more