Advanced Bionics, Bitbrain, Boring Company, BrainCo, BrainGate, Cochlear Limited, DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency), Emotiv, FDA (Food and Drug Administration), Fitbit, Halo Neuroscience, HTC, InteraXon, MED-EL, Neurable, Neuralink, NeuroPace, NeuroSky, Neurowerk, NHS (National Health Service), NICE (National Institute for Health and Care Excellence), Nihon Kohden, Nissan, Oculus, Ottobock, Philips, Phonak, Renault, Rythm, SEAT, SecondSight, SmartCap Technologies, Smith Optics, Sonova Group, SpaceX, Tesla, Volkswagen.
Data & Interactive Forecast
Juniper’s Brain Machine Interfaces
research forecast suite includes:
- Forecasts for 8 key global regions, along with country level data splits for:
- BMI data by split by segment, including the following metrics:
- Annual shipments of BMI devices;
- Total hardware sales revenue;
- Average sales price of BMI devices.
- Interactive Scenario tool allowing users the ability to manipulate Juniper’s data for 15 different metrics.
- Access to the full set of forecast data of 44 tables and over 7,700 data points.
Juniper Research’s highly granular interactive excels enable clients to manipulate Juniper’s forecast data and charts to test their own assumptions and compare markets side by side in customised charts and tables. IFxls greatly increase clients’ ability to both understand a particular market and to integrate their own views into the model.