Our industry benchmark forecasts for blockchain incorporate key developments in land registry covering both consumer savings and country spending; asset tracking, covering both food fraud savings and blockchain providers revenues; annual bank savings for blockchain-powered cross-border B2B transactions.
Forecasts are provided in a PDF report which showcases key data findings, broken down by global regions. In addition, the report provides explanations and assumptions behind the market growth. An interactive Excel provides raw data split by service type, channel, regional and key country markets. Analysis tools enable users to create custom charts for specific markets, sectors, or to create scenario based forecasts.
Juniper Research’s Blockchain forecast suite includes:
- 5 and 10-year benchmark forecasts for key metrics by 8 key regions and 11 country level splits including:
- Land Registry Forecasts:
- Country spend for blockchain land registry purposes
- Total consumer savings realised through blockchain land registry deployments
- Asset Tracking Forecasts:
- Total revenues for blockchain platform providers
- Total savings due to reduction in food fraud & compliance
- Financial Ecosystem Forecasts:
- Annual bank savings from blockchain implementation in cross-border B2B settlement
- Access to the full set of forecast data of 52 tables and over 12,518 datapoints.
- Interactive Excel Scenario tool allowing the user the ability to manipulate Juniper Research’s data for four different metrics.
Want more insight and analysis? Our Full Research Suite includes access to this report, and other Blockchain research products – Find out more