Juniper has comprehensively assessed the global Augmented & Mixed Reality
market, providing essential reading for hardware vendors, content developers and platform providers looking to understand the market prospects for both consumer and enterprise sectors.
The study includes technology impact assessments, evaluating the effect of AR and MR technologies on these markets, together with in-depth analysis of the future of key market sectors.
The research suite includes:
- Executive Summary & Core Findings – Top-level report summarising key trends, competitive analysis and market forecasts, allied to a series of key takeaways and strategic recommendations for C-level executives (PDF).
- Deep Dive Strategy & Competition – Strategic analysis of market dynamics, drivers and trends, together with a detailed investigation of key AR and MR vertical markets and player analysis through the Juniper Leaderboard (PDF).
- Deep Dive Data & Forecasting – Augmented & Mixed Reality market prospects analysis together with 5-year forecasts for key metrics, including number of AR and MR apps installed, split by key vertical market and monetisation models, aligned with revenues.
- Interactive Forecast Excel – Highly granular dataset comprising more than 98,400 datapoints, allied to an Interactive Scenario tool giving users the ability to manipulate Juniper’s data (Interactive XL).
- harvest Online Data Platform: 12 months' access to all of the data in our online data platform, including continuous data updates and exportable charts, tables and graphs (ONLINE).
Download a summary of the forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via email@example.com.