Juniper’s new Virtual Cards
research presents the evolution of this emerging technology, from the way the cards are being implemented, to putting relevant regulation under the spotlight.
The research suite includes:
- Market Trends & Opportunities: Strategic analysis of market dynamics, drivers and trends, together with a detailed investigation of the impact virtual cards will have on key industries, and player analysis via a Juniper Disruptors & Challengers Quadrant (PDF).
- Strategic Analysis: Future virtual card prospects analysis, together with 5-year forecasts for key metrics, including transaction sizes, volumes and value for multiple industries, alongside the only forecasts for B2C virtual card usage, transaction values and revenues on the market (PDF).
- Interactive Forecast Excel: Highly granular dataset comprising more than 9,000 datapoints, allied to an Interactive Scenario tool giving users the ability to manipulate Juniper’s data (IFxl). Includes regional and key country level analysis together with 5-year forecasts for:
- Current number of users for each of the following B2C use cases:
- Digital Wallet POS Virtual Card Use
- Remote Virtual Card Use
- Number of businesses using Virtual Cards, split by the following sectors:
- Financial Businesses
- Healthcare Businesses
- Fleet Businesses
- Other Businesses
- Virtual card transaction volume and value for each sector
- Virtual card revenues for B2C virtual cards
Interested in receiving the very latest Virtual Cards
data updates? Our Full Research Suite includes 12 months' access to our harvest digital markets intelligence centre - Find out more