Virtual Cards: Consumer & Business Adoption, Competitive Analysis & Market Size 2020-2025
Juniper Research’s Virtual Cards
research presents the evolution of this emerging technology, from the way the cards are being implemented and monetised, to providing insights on player strategies and the impact of regulation in a variety of jurisdictions.
The research suite includes:
- Market Trends & Vendor Strategies: Strategic analysis of market trends and business models throughout the virtual card value chain, together with a detailed investigation of the impact virtual cards will have on key industries, and player analysis via the Juniper Research Leaderboard.
- Strategic Analysis: Future virtual card prospects analysis, together with 5-year forecasts for key metrics, including transaction sizes, volumes and value for multiple industries, alongside the only forecasts for consumer virtual card usage, transaction values and revenue in the market.
- Interactive Forecast Excel: Highly granular dataset comprising more than 9,000 datapoints, allied to an Interactive Scenario tool giving users the ability to manipulate Juniper Research’s data. Includes regional and key country-level analysis together with 5-year forecasts for:
- Current number of users for each of the following consumer use cases:
- Digital Wallet POS Virtual Card Use
- Remote Virtual Card Use
- Number of businesses using Virtual Cards, split by the following sectors:
- Financial Businesses
- Healthcare Businesses
- Fleet Businesses
- Other Businesses
- Virtual card transaction volume, value and revenue for each sector