In a comprehensive analysis, the Strategies for Payment Providers
research identifies the key hurdles facing industry players and sets out a detailed series of strategic approaches designed to maximise stakeholder opportunities in the digital payments space. The report investigates topics such as business models, technology partnerships, service positioning and service localisation.
The research suite includes:
- Market Research Report - (PDF) Includes:
- Comprehensive analysis of player strategic opportunities, including heatmap-based prioritisation recommendations.
- Matrix-based challenge evaluation, highlighting short and medium-term hurdles and assesses the relative scale of their impacts
- Juniper Leaderboards developed from heatmap-based capability rankings for players across the payments ecosystem.
- Series of baseline forecast analyses to illustrate key trends within the industry.
- Interactive Forecast Excel – highly granular dataset comprising more than 1,200 datapoints, allowing clients to compare select markets side by side in customised charts and tables (Interactive XL). Includes:
- Global Retail Payments, Split by Region and by Channel:
- Instore Payments
- Online Payments, Mobile
- Online Payments, Desktop/PC
- Digital Payments, Split by Sector
- Online Goods & Services
- Offline Goods & Services
- P2P Payments
- QR-Code Based Wallet Users
- harvest Digital Markets Intelligence Centre: Visualises all of the data in easy to use and exportable graphs, tables and charts, and features continuous data updates for 12 months. Find out more.