Our 'Deep Dive Strategy & Competition' report analyses the digital banking ecosystem to deliver a comprehensive analysis on retail banking market strategies. It provides expert cross-segment trend analysis supported by interviews with key players across the banking value chain.
Offered in PDF format.
The research includes:
- Digital Banking Sector Today: Top 10 retail banking market trends analysis, including the development of omnichannel banking and BaaS (Banking-as-a-Service), the emergence of challenger banks and fintech players, and the growing investments into technology and innovation.
- Digital Transformation in Retail Banking: Player strategies & fintech disruption
- Banking Tech Roadmap & Impact Analysis: 2017 & beyond
- Tier-1 Bank Positioning & Digital Transformation Readiness Index: Evaluating the impact on retail banking
- Banco Santander
- Bank of America
- BNP Paribas
- JP Morgan Chase
- Société Générale
- Wells Fargo
- Standard Bank
- Deutsche Bank
- United Bank for Africa
- DBS Bank
- Juniper Leaderboard & Player Analysis: Positioning matrix and company profiles for the following key 12 retail banking vendors: Datapro,FIS Global, Fiserv, ICS Financial Systems, Infosys, EdgeVerve, Jack Henry & Associates, Misys, NYMBUS, Oracle, SAP, Tata Consultancy Services, Temenos
- Interviews with leading players across the banking and commerce value chain, including: Bankable, ebankIT, Fidor Bank, Infosys EdgeVerve, Misys, Oracle.
Please download the table of contents above for greater detail.