Our Deep Dive Strategy & Competition report analyses the Retail Banking ecosystem to deliver a comprehensive analysis on strategies for a successful digital transformation in banking.
It provides expert cross-segment trend analysis supported by interviews with key players across the retail banking value chain. Readers will find an in-depth analysis of the current market status alongside the expected impact of technologies such as AI, Open Banking, Chatbots, Blockchain, and the IoT.
Offered in PDF format.
The research includes:
- Digital Banking Sector Today: Top 5 retail banking market trends and disruption analysis
- Digital Transformation in Retail Banking: Fintech disruption, incumbent strategies and digital transformation spend
- Banking technology roadmap, impact analysis and future outlook: 2018 & beyond
- Tier 1 Bank Positioning & Digital Transformation Readiness Index: Evaluating digital transformation readiness scores to achieve the next level growth and digital innovation
- Neo- & Challenger Bank Disruptor & Challenger Quadrant Analysis: Evaluating current positioning of leading innovators challenging the traditional banking ecosystem and their future outlook
- Juniper Leaderboard & Player Analysis: Positioning matrix and 12 key retail banking solution vendors
- Key industry executives profiled in our ‘Movers & Shakers’ review
Interviewed: Fidor Bank, Finastra, Gemalto, Infosys EdgeVerve, Kasisto, Oracle.
Profiled: Datapro, FIS, Finastra, Fiserv, Infosys EdgeVerve, JHA (Jack Henry & Associates), NYMBUS, Oracle, SAP, Sopra Banking Software, TCS (Tata Consultancy Services), Temenos.
Case Studied: Fidor Bank, Gemalto, Kasisto.
Please download the table of contents above for greater detail.