Juniper’s experienced analyst team identifies the best practice models for clients to exploit in the digital Retail Banking
space. The research investigates the convergence of financial services and digital technology in the global drive for ubiquitous financial inclusion.
It further evaluates new technologies and stakeholders; discussing key trends, market disruptions and opportunities, and assessing their impact on traditional banking institutions.
The research suite includes:
- Executive Summary & Core Findings - High level analysis of the whole market including, key trends, market disruption, opportunities, leading players and market sizing (PDF).
- Deep Dive Strategy & Competition - Strategic analysis of market dynamics, drivers and trends, together with retail banking vendor capability assessment and Leaderboard (PDF).
- Deep Dive Data & Forecasting - Regional and sector prospects analysis together with 5-year forecasts for key metrics, including digital banking adoption and transaction values (PDF).
- Interactive Forecast Excel - Highly granular dataset comprising more than 9,500 datapoints, allied to What-If Analysis tool giving users the ability to manipulate Juniper’s data (Interactive XL).
- harvest Online Data Platform: 12 months' access to all of the data in our online data platform, including continuous data updates and exportable charts, tables and graphs (ONLINE).
Download a summary of the table of contents and forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via email@example.com