Juniper Research’s Retail Banking
forecast suite offers a comprehensive coverage of the mobile and online banking sector, segmented by service type:
- ‘Push’ MBIS/ EBIS (Mobile/Electronic Banking Information Services)
- ‘Pull’ MBPP/ EBPP (Mobile/Electronic Bill Payment and Presentment) Services
- WBIS (Wearable Banking Information Services) via Smartwatches
It offers benchmark industry forecasts for key metrics, including transaction volumes and values for retail banking alongside an in-depth analysis of regional trends and market forces driving future growth.
Provided in a PDF report and in interactive XL spreadsheet.
The forecasts include:
- Mobile, online & wearable banking user adoption
- Mobile banking users split by Apps-based, Browser-based and SMS-based channels.
- Wearable banking users and number of apps accessed via Smartwatches.
- MBIS transactions and transaction value for A2P SMS-based information services.
- MBPP & EBPP user adoption across mobile handsets and PCs.
- MBPP & EBPP transaction volume and transaction value across mobile handsets and PCs.
- Tablet MBPP users, transaction volume and transaction value.
The research suite includes:
- Deep Dive Data & Forecasting - Regional and sector prospects analysis together with 5-year forecasts for key metrics, including digital banking adoption and transaction values (PDF).
- Interactive Forecast Excel - Highly granular dataset comprising more than 9,500 datapoints, allied to What-If Analysis tool giving users the ability to manipulate Juniper Research’s data (Interactive XL).
- harvest Online Data Platform: 12 months' access to all of the data in our online data platform, including continuous data updates and exportable charts, tables and graphs (ONLINE).
Download a summary of the table of contents and forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via firstname.lastname@example.org
Want more insight and analysis? Our Full Research Suite includes access to this report, and other Retail Banking research products - Find out more