Juniper’s Retail Banking
forecast suite offers a comprehensive coverage of the mobile and online banking sector, segmented by service type:
- ‘Push’ MBIS/ EBIS (Mobile/Electronic Banking Information Services)
- ‘Pull’ MBPP/ EBPP (Mobile/Electronic Bill Payment and Presentment) Services
- WBIS (Wearable Banking Information Services) via Smartwatches
It offers benchmark industry forecasts for key metrics, including transaction volumes and values for retail banking alongside an in-depth analysis of regional trends and market forces driving future growth.
Provided in a PDF report and in interactive XL spreadsheet.
The forecasts include:
- Mobile, online & wearable banking user adoption
- Mobile banking users split by Apps-based, Browser-based and SMS-based channels.
- Wearable banking users and number of apps accessed via Smartwatches.
- MBIS transactions and transaction value for A2P SMS-based information services.
- MBPP & EBPP user adoption across mobile handsets and PCs.
- MBPP & EBPP transaction volume and transaction value across mobile handsets and PCs.
- Tablet MBPP users, transaction volume and transaction value.
Download a summary of the forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via email@example.com