POS Hardware & Software: Deep Dive Strategy & Competition 2019-2024
Juniper Research’s POS Hardware & Software
research provides an in-depth evaluation of the future of the POS market, particularly in light of the rising use of POS software for business management by smaller businesses, as well as the rising adoption of mPOS devices. This includes a detailed examination of the current state of POS software and hardware adoption, as well as the potential for technologies such as biometrics, aligned with insight into key market trends. The research includes the following:
- Market Analysis: Provides an extensive evaluation of the POS ecosystem; analysing the current market status across key POS segments:
- Dedicated POS (including Static & Portable Terminals)
- Contactless POS Terminals
- mPOS Terminals
- Biometric-enabled POS Terminals
- POS Software
- Interviews: Leading POS hardware and software vendors across the value chain interviewed.
- Juniper Research Leaderboard for POS Hardware: 16 leading POS vendors compared, scored and positioned on the Juniper Research Leaderboard.
- Juniper Research Positioning Index for POS Software: Analyses 11 leading POS software vendors to evaluate their respective positioning.
Offered in PDF format.
Please download the table of contents above for greater detail.
Interested in receiving the very latest POS and mPOS Terminals data updates? Our Full Research Suite includes 12 months' access to our harvest digital markets intelligence centre - Find out more