Our new POS & mPOS Terminals
research is an essential assessment of the highly competitive payment terminals and mobile payment accessories market, offering comprehensive market projections and trend analysis.
The research provides a detailed assessment of how new approaches are being used in the POS space, including the deployment of biometric-equipped devices and the integration of cryptocurrency in the point of sale. It also analyses key trends and constraints in the payment terminals area, with particular emphasis on the rising adoption of mPOS and the cybersecurity risks faced by vendor and merchants.
The research covers:
- Dedicated POS (Static & Portable Terminals)
- Contactless POS Terminals
- mPOS Accessories
- Biometric-enabled POS Terminals
The research suite includes:
- Market Trends & Opportunities: Key trend analysis allied to strategic recommendations on market opportunities for vendors across the POS market.
- Strategic Analysis: POS country level analysis, coupled with Juniper’s Leaderboard assessment for 17 leading vendors.
- Interactive Forecast Excel: Highly granular dataset comprising more than 8,400 datapoints, allied to regional and sector analysis tools, providing 5-year forecasts for:
- Number of POS Devices in Service; Split by Dedicated POS, mPOS, Contactless POS & Biometric POS
- Average Usage Levels via POS Terminals; Split by Dedicated POS, mPOS & Contactless POS
- Total Transaction Volume via POS Terminals; Split by Dedicated POS, mPOS & Contactless POS
- Total Transaction Value via POS Terminals; Split by Dedicated POS, mPOS &Contactless POS
- mPOS Device Forecasts
- harvest Online Data Platform: 12 months' access to all of the data in our online data platform, including continuous data updates and exportable charts, tables and graphs (ONLINE).
Download a summary of the table of contents and forecasts above or request a detailed list of every table and chart via email@example.com