Juniper Research has thoroughly assessed the Online Payment Fraud
landscape, with a focus on assessing the impact, challenges and opportunities presented by emerging payment mechanisms and regulation, as well as an in-depth assessment of sector-specific trends and outlook in regard to digital fraud. It provides essential reading for those wishing to understand where the key strategic focus should lie and how market forces are affecting the industry.
The research suite includes:
- Executive Summary & Core Findings - High level analysis of the whole market including key trends, opportunities, companies and market size (PDF).
- Deep Dive Strategy & Competition - Strategic analysis of market dynamics, challenges and trends, together with the Juniper’s vendor capability assessment and Leaderboard (PDF).
- Deep Dive Data & Forecasting – Regional and sector prospects analysis together with 5-year forecasts for key metrics, including fraud transaction value and service provider revenue (PDF).
- Interactive Forecast Excel – Highly granular dataset comprising more than 24,000 datapoints, allied to an Interactive Scenario Tool giving user the ability to manipulate Juniper’s data (Interactive XL).
- harvest Online Data Platform: 12 months' access to all of the data in our online data platform, including continuous data updates and exportable charts, tables and graphs (ONLINE).
Download a summary of the table of contents and forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via firstname.lastname@example.org