Online Payment Fraud: Emerging Threats, Segment Analysis & Market Forecasts 2020-2024
Juniper Research has thoroughly assessed the Online Payment Fraud
landscape; providing a critical resource for stakeholders to understand the challenges and potential solutions in this market. The research focuses on assessing the impact, challenges and opportunities presented by rapidly growing payment mechanisms and regulation, as well as an in-depth assessment of sector-specific trends and outlook in regard to payment fraud.
The research suite includes:
- Executive Summary & Core Findings – Top-level report summarising key trends, competitive analysis and market forecasts, allied to a series of key takeaways and strategic recommendations for C-level executives (PDF).
- Deep Dive Strategy & Competition – Strategic analysis of market dynamics, challenges and trends, together with the Juniper Research’s Leaderboard which evaluates 15 key players. (PDF).
- Deep Dive Data & Forecasting – Regional and sector prospects analysis together with 5-year forecasts for key metrics, including fraud transaction value and service provider revenue (PDF).
- Interactive Forecast Excel – Highly granular dataset comprising more than 24,000 datapoints, allied to an Interactive Scenario Tool; giving user the ability to manipulate Juniper Research’s data (Interactive XL).
- harvest Online Data Platform: 12 months' access to all of the data in our online data platform, including continuous data updates and exportable charts, tables and graphs (ONLINE).
Download a summary of the table of contents and forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via email@example.com