Juniper Research’s Digital Money Transfer & Remittances
research assesses opportunities for financial inclusion offered by mobile money services. It delivers a comprehensive analysis of disruptive factors driving the mobile and online money transfer and remittances sector, including the potential use of blockchain. It also provides an analysis of the various capabilities of leading money transfer providers and provides expert cross-segment trend analysis supported by interviews with key players across the value chain.
The research suite includes:
- Executive Summary: Top-level report summarising market forecasts, allied to a series of key takeaways and strategic recommendations (PDF).
- Deep Dive Strategy & Competition: Strategic analysis of market dynamics, drivers and trends, together with a detailed investigation of key money transfer operators and mobile money providers via two Vendor Positioning Indices, as well as technology provider player analysis via a Juniper Leaderboard (PDF).
- Deep Dive Data & Forecasting: Future digital money transfer prospects analysis, together with 5-year forecasts for key metrics, including transaction values via digital platforms (PDF).
- Interactive Forecast Excel: Highly granular dataset comprising more than 12,500 datapoints, allied to an Interactive Scenario tool giving users the ability to manipulate Juniper Research's data (Interactive XL).
- harvest Online Data Platform: 12 months' access to all of the data in our online data platform, including continuous data updates and exportable charts, tables and graphs (ONLINE).
Download a summary of the forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via email@example.com.