Juniper’s Mobile & Online Ticketing forecast
suite provides a comprehensive dataset and analysis for the future of the digital ticketing market, including user adoption across various segments of ticketing.
Provided in a PDF report and interactive Excel spreadsheet.
The forecasts include:
- 5-year benchmark forecasts for key metrics by 8 key regions and 11 country level splits including:
- Metrics include the following:
- Adoption & user numbers: Split by mobile, online, and wearables
- Average usage & ticket transaction value: split by mobile, online, and wearables
- Contactless, SMS & Other (QR Codes) mobile ticketing: users, transaction volume and value
- Tickets delivered & purchased via mobile (transaction volume and value)
- Tickets delivered & purchased via online PCs (transaction volume and value)
- Smart wearable device ticketing forecasts: users, transaction volume and value
- Contactless ticketing forecasts: users, transaction volume and value
- Chatbot ticketing forecasts: adoption, interactions, transaction volume and value
The research suite includes:
- Deep Dive Data & Forecasting: Future digital ticketing prospects analysis, together with 5-year forecasts for key ticketing metrics, including user numbers, volumes, and values (PDF).
- Interactive Forecast Excel: Highly granular dataset comprising more than 26,000 datapoints, allied to an Interactive Scenario tool giving users the ability to manipulate Juniper’s data (Interactive XL).
Want more insight and analysis? Our Full Research Suite includes access to this report, and other Mobile & Online Ticketing research products - Find out more
Download a summary of the forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via email@example.com.