Juniper Research’s Mobile & Online Ticketing
provides an in-depth evaluation of the future of the digital ticketing space. This includes a detailed examination of segments vital to ticketing, aligned with strategic recommendations on how stakeholders can mitigate challenges and capitalise on future ticketing opportunities.
The research includes the following:
- Ticketing Market Landscape Assessment: Strategic review of the ticketing ecosystem, split by transport ticketing and events ticketing. This also includes coverage of contactless ticketing, as well as chatbots, Virtual Reality and other emerging ticketing segments.
- Interviews: 7 leading ticketing vendors interviewed.
- Juniper Research Leaderboard: Key player capability and capacity assessment of 26 ticketing technology vendors across 2 Leaderboards.
- Digital Ticketing Disruptors & Challengers: A ticketing Disruptors & Challengers Quadrant that assesses 16 innovative ticketing market players, aligned with strategic recommendations for each.
- 5-Year Forecasts: Includes forecasts for user adoption, transaction volume and values, split by transaction volume and value.
Offered in PDF format.
- Deep Dive Strategy & Competition: Strategic analysis of market dynamics, drivers and trends, together with a detailed investigation of key ticketing segments and player analysis via 2 Juniper Research Leaderboards (PDF).
Download a summary of the forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want more insight and analysis? Our Full Research Suite includes access to this report, and other Mobile & Online Ticketing research products - Find out more