Juniper Research's Mobile & Online Remote Payments for Digital & Physical Goods
research provides an invaluable assessment of the impact of disruptive trends in this fast-moving industry. Fully revised and updated, the research assesses pain points and opportunities across the value chain, addressing the key issues facing industry stakeholders and providing analysis and recommendations so that they can optimise their strategies for the future.
The research suite includes:
- Executive Summary – Top-level report summarising key trends, competitive analysis and market forecasts, allied to a series of key takeaways and strategic recommendations (PDF).
- Deep Dive Strategy & Competition – Strategic analysis of industry pain points, player market share, market trends and competitive analysis of both merchants and payment processors (PDF).
- Deep Dive Data & Forecasting – Analysis by region and sector, together with 5-year forecasts for physical and digital goods purchases. (PDF)
- Interactive Forecast Excel – Highly granular dataset comprising more than 11,000 datapoints, allied to What-If Analysis tool giving users the ability to manipulate Juniper’s data (Interactive XL).
- harvest Online Data Platform: 12 months' access to all of the data in our online data platform, including continuous data updates and exportable charts, tables and graphs (ONLINE).
Download a summary of the table of contents and forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via email@example.com