Juniper Research has comprehensively assessed the global Remote Payments for Digital & Physical Goods
market; providing essential reading for financial services providers, payment gateways, retailers and accompanying ecosystem stakeholders looking to understand the market prospects for the entire sector.
The study includes an assessment of market dynamics, disruptors and pain points as well as a thorough analysis of the remote and online payments competitive landscape.
The research suite includes:
- Executive Summary – Top-level report summarising key trends, competitive analysis and market forecasts, allied to a series of key takeaways and strategic recommendations (PDF).
- Deep Dive Strategy & Competition – Strategic analysis of industry pain points, player market share, market trends and competitive analysis of both merchants and payment processors (PDF).
- Deep Dive Data & Forecasting – Analysis by region and sector, together with 5-year forecasts for physical and digital goods purchases. (PDF)
- Interactive Forecast Excel – Highly granular dataset comprising more than 11,000 datapoints, allied to a What-If Analysis tool; giving users the ability to manipulate Juniper Research’s data (Interactive XL).
- harvest Online Data Platform: 12 months' access to all of the data in our online data platform, including continuous data updates and exportable charts, tables and graphs (ONLINE).
Download a summary of the forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via firstname.lastname@example.org.