Our extensive research into Mobile Payment Security
examines the evolution of the business, regulatory and technological environment surrounding transaction security, assessing the key areas that will shape the future of this vital sector.
Offered in PDF format.
The research includes:
- Market status and future trends for mobile payments and tokenisation
- The future of tokenisation provision, discussing a variety of trends affecting the space, including:
- IoT tokenisation
- The role of device hardware
- Potential impact of blockchain on authentication
- Emerging business models and other factors driving uptake of mobile biometrics, including
- Hardware considerations
- The impact of regulatory changes and new standards
- Expert recommendations for stakeholders
- Juniper Leaderboards for tokenisation and biometrics players; providing vendor capability assessment and market positioning.
Interviewed: Acuant, AimBrain, First Data Corporation, G+D (Giesecke+Devrient), Gemalto, IDEMIA, Nuance, NXT-ID, Precise Biometrics, Rambus, Stripe.
Profiled: Acuant, AimBrain, Aware, Braintree, Carta Worldwide, First Data Corporation, Fujitsu, G+D (Giesecke+Devrient), Gemalto, HYPR, IDEMIA, Infosys, Mastercard, MeaWallet, Nuance, NXT-ID, Precise Biometrics, Rambus, ZOLOZ.
Case Studied: AimBrain, IBM, Visa.
Please download the table of contents above for greater detail.