Juniper Mobile Payment Security
forecast suite delivers industry benchmark forecasts for biometric mobile authentication, contactless tokenisation and mobile identity services; enabling users to understand the opportunity on a national and international basis.
The study offers a comprehensive coverage of the biometric payments sector, segmented by service type:
- Contactless Mobile Payments
- Remote Mobile Payments
- Mobile Identity
Provided in a PDF report and in interactive XL spreadsheet.
Key forecasts include:
- Biometric device forecasts including:
- Smartphones featuring biometric authentication, split by iOS & Other OSs
- Biometric hardware modalities, including adoption and payment usage provided for:
- Fingerprint sensors
- Iris scanners
- Hardware-based facial recognition
- Software-based facial recognition
- Voice authentication
- Biometric transaction forecasts including:
- Biometric contactless payment forecasts including adoption, usage, transaction volume and value.
- Biometric remote payment forecasts including adoption, usage, transaction volume and value.
- Contactless tokenisation forecasts including adoption, usage and transaction volume
- Mobile identity forecasts including:
- MSDIDN-based single sign-on users
- MSISDN-based single sign-on MNO revenues
Download a summary of the forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via email@example.com