Juniper’s IoT in Finance
research suite enables financial and technology players from across the value chain to see the key movements within the IoT that are enabling their services to take advantage of his burgeoning market. It also provides a comprehensive set of forecasts for the use of IoT technologies in a wide range of contexts, broken down by region and country.
The research suite includes:
- Market Trends & Opportunities:
- Assessing the underlying technologies of the FIoT, and use cases for them in the industry.
- Analysis of the regulatory environment for the financial IoT, including commentary on the requirements in Canada, China, the EU, India, and the US.
- Competitive & Strategic Analysis:
- Analysis of 10 key segments for the FIoT; evaluating their completeness and potential future impact.
- Discussion of the investment landscape for the sector.
- Technological Roadmap for the future of the segment.
- Interactive Forecast Excel:
- Highly granular dataset comprising of more than 11,000 datapoints allied to regional and sector analysis tools. Includes regional and key country level analysis together with 5 year forecasts for IoT home and motor insurance, IoT payments, and adoption of Bluetooth beacons and IoT-linked blockchain in the banking sector.
Download a summary of the forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via email@example.com
Interested in receiving the very latest IoT in Finance
data updates? Our Full Research Suite includes 12 months' access to our harvest digital markets intelligence centre - Find out more