Insurtech: Segment Analysis, Market Evolution & Forecasts 2021-2025
Juniper Research has extensively assessed the Insurtech
market; providing an essential resource for stakeholders to understand the future evolution of this and how it is rapidly transforming the insurance market.
The research focuses on the landscape change caused by insurtech, and on the impact this will have on vendors, who must prepare for long-held business practices to be challenged by a new wave of technologies and business models.
The research suite includes:
- Market Trends & Landscape Evolution: Detailed analysis and strategic recommendations for managing the fast-evolving insurance market. Analysis is given and explained on how vendors can thrive in the transition towards insurtech-based business models.
- Vendor Analysis: 20 traditional insurance providers compared in terms of readiness for insurtech adoption and 21 digitally native insurtech providers ranked via a Juniper Research Leaderboard on offerings and future prospects. Bespoke strategic advice for each player is included.
- Interactive Forecast Excel: Highly granular dataset comprising over 27,500 datapoints; allied to regional and sector analysis tools. Includes regional and key country-level analysis, together with five-year forecasts for the insurtech market, including the following segments:
- Motor Insurance
- Home Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Holistic Insurance Market
- harvest Digital Markets Intelligence Centre: Visualises all the data in easy to use and exportable graphs, tables and charts, and features continuous data updates for 12 months.
Download a summary of the table of contents and forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via email@example.com