Instant Payments: Domestic & Cross-border Analysis & Forecasts
Juniper Research has extensively examined the Instant Payments
ecosystem; providing an essential resource for stakeholders to understand the future evolution of the use of instant payment schemes. The research focuses on understanding future prospects for the use of instant payments across a number of important areas, as well as understanding the challenges involved in boosting adoption across a number of markets.
The research also includes a Phased Evolution Model examining the progress of the market, a Value Chain Analysis examining each different participant in the complex market and an examination of the four leading vendors in the instant payments space.
The research suite includes:
- Market Trends & Opportunities: Detailed analysis and strategic recommendations for the expansion of instant payments schemes, including evaluation of elements such as the wider challenges in boosting adoption. This also includes analysis of the potential of four major instant payments vendors.
- Value Chain & Phased Evolution Analysis: Detailed analysis of the complex instant payments value chain, as well as a Phased Evolution Model analysis charting the progress to date and anticipated future evolution of the market.
- Interactive Forecast Excel: Highly granular dataset comprising of over 7,900 datapoints; allied to regional and sector analysis tools. Includes regional and country-level analysis, together with five-year forecasts for the instant payments market, including the following segments:
- B2B Cross-border Instant Payments
- B2B Domestic Instant Payments
- Consumer Cross-border Instant Payments
- Consumer Domestic Instant Payments
- harvest Digital Markets Intelligence Centre: Visualises all the data in easy to use and exportable graphs, tables and charts, and features continuous data updates for 12 months.
Download a summary of the table of contents and forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via email@example.com
Interested in receiving the very latest Instant Payments data updates? Our Full Research Suite includes 12 months' access to our harvest digital markets intelligence centre - Find out more