Case Studied: US Federal Reserve, SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication).
Mentioned: Bank of America, Bank of England, Barclays, Central Bank of Brazil, Citibank, Cross River, European Central Bank, European Free Trade Association, European Payments Council, FIS, Fiserv, HSBC, Infosys, ITMX (National Interbank Transaction Management and Exchange), Lloyds Banking Group, MAS (Monetary Authority of Singapore), Mastercard, Montran Corporation, Nets, Pay.uk, PayPal, PBOC (People’s Bank of China), RippleNet, SWIFT, The Clearing House, UK Finance, Venmo, Visa, Vocalink, Zelle.
Data & Interactive Forecast
Juniper Research’s Instant Payments’
forecast suite includes:
- Forecast splits for 8 key regions, as well as 19 country-level data splits for:
- Saudi Arabia
- South Korea
- Forecasts for the use of instant payments, including transaction volumes and values, provided across the following segments:
- B2B Cross-border Instant Payments
- B2B Domestic Instant Payments
- Consumer Cross-border Instant Payments
- Consumer Domestic Instant Payments
- Interactive Scenario Tool allowing users to manipulate Juniper Research’s data for ten different metrics.
- Access to the full set of forecast data of 39 tables and more than 7,900 datapoints.
Juniper Research’s highly granular IFxls (interactive Excels) enable clients to manipulate our forecast data and charts to test their own assumptions, by using the Interactive Scenario Tool, and compare select markets side by side in customised charts and tables. IFxls greatly increase the clients’ ability to both understand a particular market and to integrate their own views into the model.