eCommerce Payments: Emerging Trends, Opportunities and Market Forecasts 2020-2025
Juniper Research’s global eCommerce Payments
research offers a wide-ranging appraisal of the current eCommerce payments market and its prospects. It provides must-read insights for financial services providers, payment gateways, merchants and payment ecosystem stakeholders; providing actionable recommendations to stakeholders within the eCommerce payments sector.
The study provides an independent overview of the eCommerce market, including key drivers and challenges; covering the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as the growth of alternative payments and the future of the eCommerce payments market as a whole. It provides a comprehensive analysis of the remote and online payments competitive landscape.
The research suite includes:
- Executive Summary – Top-level report summarising key trends, competitive analysis and market forecasts; allied to a series of key takeaways and strategic recommendations (PDF).
- Deep Dive Strategy & Competition – Strategic analysis of the eCommerce payments market, key market trends and competitive analysis of key players within the payments market (PDF).
- Deep Dive Data & Forecasting – Analysis by region and sector, together with 5-year forecasts for physical and digital goods purchases. (PDF)
- Interactive Forecast Excel – Highly granular dataset comprising more than 20,000 datapoints; allied to a What-If Analysis tool, which allows users to manipulate Juniper Research’s data (Interactive XL).
- harvest Online Data Platform: 12 months' access to all of the data in our online data platform, including continuous data updates and exportable charts, tables and graphs (ONLINE).
Download a summary of the forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via firstname.lastname@example.org.