eCommerce Payments: Emerging Opportunities, Vendor Strategies & Market Forecasts 2022-2026
Juniper Research’s eCommerce Payments
research is an essential guide to this rapidly changing market; giving insights across different alternative payment methods, including digital wallets, Open Banking, real-time payments, etc. It identifies key opportunities within the eCommerce payments market for stakeholders; proving an important resource for stakeholders.
The study also includes 5-year forecasts for eCommerce payments transaction volume and value, including splits by remote payments for physical and digital goods, as well as mobile versus online and OEM pay. Data is also split by 8 key regions and 25 countries. It also provides Juniper Research Competitor Leaderboard analysing 17 eCommerce payment vendors.
5-year forecasts are provided for eCommerce payments transaction volume and value, including splits by remote payments for physical and digital goods, as well as mobile versus online and OEM pay. Data is also split by our 8 key regions and 25 countries.
The research suite includes:
- Market Trends & Strategies – Strategic assessment of market dynamics, drivers, and trends, together with detailed strategic recommendations for eCommerce payments vendors on how to grow in an increasingly complex market (PDF).
- Market Data & Forecasts – eCommerce payments market prospects analysis together with 5-year forecasts for key metrics, including eCommerce payments for physical and digital goods (PDF).
- Competitor Leaderboard – Leading eCommerce payments vendors are assessed and scored in our Competitor Leaderboard, underpinned by interviews with players and robust scoring methodologies (PDF).
- Interactive Forecast Excel – Highly granular dataset comprising more than 22,000 datapoints; allied to an Interactive Scenario tool giving users the ability to manipulate Juniper Research’s data (Interactive XL).
- harvest Online Data Platform: 12 months’ access to all the data in our online data platform, including continuous data updates and exportable charts, tables, and graphs (ONLINE).
Download a summary of the forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via email@example.com.