Direct Carrier Billing: Deep Dive Data & Forecasting - 2020-2025
Juniper Research provides forecasts for the Direct Carrier Billing
that showcase key data findings, broken down by global regions. In addition, the report provides explanation and assumptions behind the market growth. An interactive Excel provides raw data split by digital content type, physical goods purchases, gambling and ticketing, together with operator revenue from each purchase type. Analysis tools enable users to create custom charts for specific markets or sectors.
Juniper Research’s Direct Carrier Billing forecast suite includes forecasts for total spend over direct carrier billing and total operator-billed direct carrier billing revenue shares:
- Total Digital Content Billed Via Carrier Billing, split by:
- Video Content
- Lifestyle Content
- Total Virtualised/Physical Goods Payments Via Carrier Billing, split by:
- Physical Goods Purchases
- Splits for 8 Key Regions and 18 Key Markets:
- Saudi Arabia
- South Korea
- Interactive Scenario Tool allowing users to manipulate Juniper Research’s data for over five different metrics
- Access to the full set of forecast data of over 50 tables and over 9,900 datapoints
- Download a summary of the forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via email@example.com
Juniper Research’s highly granular IFxls (Interactive Forecast Excels) enable clients to compare select markets side by side in customised charts and tables, greatly increasing clients’ ability to understand a particular market.