Digital Wallets - Deep Dive Data & Forecasting 2019-2024
Our industry benchmark forecasts for digital wallets include transactions made in store, as well as online retail purchases, utility bill payments, P2P money transfers and ticket purchases.
Forecasts are provided in a PDF report which showcases key data findings, broken down by global regions. In addition, the report provides explanation and assumptions behind the market growth. An interactive Excel provides raw data split by service type, channel, regional and key country markets. Analysis tools enable users to create custom charts for specific markets, sectors, or to create scenario based forecasts.
Juniper Research’s Digital Wallet forecast suite includes:
- Digital wallet user numbers, average usage levels, total transaction volumes, average transaction price and total transaction value.
- Data split by 8 key regions and 12 national markets (Canada, China, Denmark, Germany, Japan, Kenya, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, UK and US), as well as by 2 transaction modes (handset and desktop/laptop) and by 8 transaction types:
- In-store, NFC
- In-store, QR Code
- Online, Physical Goods Purchases
- Online, Digital Goods Purchases
- Domestic Money Transfers
- International Money Transfers
- Utility Bill Payment
- Interactive Scenario Tool allowing users to manipulate Juniper Research’s data for 5 different metrics.
- Access to the full set of forecast data of 96 tables and over 12,000 datapoints. Download a summary of the forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via email@example.com.
Want more insight and analysis? Our Full Research Suite includes access to this report, and other Digital Wallets research products - Find out more