Digital Ticketing: Industry Trends, Opportunities and Market Forecasts 2020-2025
Juniper Research has thoroughly evaluated the Digital Ticketing
landscape; providing an in-depth analysis of the current state of the digital ticketing market and regional variations in deployment. It addresses the impact of the COVID-19 on the ticketing market, as well as analysing the drivers behind the adoption of digital ticketing.
It provides a comprehensive assessment of the future outlook for each sector, the emerging trends and technologies within the ticketing ecosystem, and the crucial role these will play in the growth of MaaS. Also included is a Juniper Research Leaderboard, which provides detailed vendor analysis of 15 key vendors in the digital ticketing space.
The research suite includes:
- Market Assessment: An in in-depth evaluation of the digital ticketing landscape; analysing the current market status across key global regions. It also includes a thorough assessment of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the ticketing ecosystem (PDF).
- Strategic Analysis: Examines the future outlook for digital ticketing and provides comprehensive analysis of the key trends and market disruptions. The report also provides an assessment of 15 major players within the digital ticketing market and their positioning on our Leaderboard. Also provided are strategic recommendations for stakeholders within the ticketing industry (PDF).
- Data Forecasts: 5-year forecasts for key digital ticketing metrics, including user bases, transaction volumes, and transaction values (PDF).
- Interactive Forecast Excel: Highly granular dataset comprising more than 200 tables and 32,000 datapoints, accompanied by an Interactive Scenario tool giving users the ability to manipulate Juniper Research’s data (Interactive XL). Forecasts are provided for:
- Digital ticketing users: Split by mobile and online.
- Total digital ticketing transaction volume and value: Split by mobile, online and wearables.
- Airline Ticketing: Transaction volume and value for mobile and online.
- Rail Ticketing: Transaction volume and value for mobile and online.
- Metro/Bus Ticketing: Transaction volume and value for mobile and online.
- Sports Event Ticketing: Transaction volume and value for mobile and online.
- Entertainlent Events Ticketing: Transaction volume and value for mobile and online.
- NFC Ticketing: Transaction volume and value.
Download a summary of the table of contents and forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via firstname.lastname@example.org