Digital Loyalty Programmes: Market Trends, Credit Cards & Retailer Readiness 2020-2025
Juniper Research's Digital Loyalty Programme
research provides crucial insights into the current and future status of the digital loyalty market. The research identifies key trends and drivers for loyalty programmes, while offering an appraisal of the primary challenges facing the industry. It offers a comprehensive understanding of the market; providing actionable insights for players across the value chain.
The research suite includes:
- Executive Summary & Core Findings: Top-level report summarising key trends, competitive analysis and market forecasts, allied to a series of key takeaways and strategic recommendations for C-level executives (PDF).
- Deep Dive Strategy & Competition: Strategic analysis of market dynamics, drivers and trends, together with a Retailer Readiness Index, a vendor capability assessment and digital loyalty vendor Leaderboard (PDF).
- Deep Dive Data & Forecasting: Market sizing and analysis by region and sector, together with 5-year forecasts for key metrics, including digital loyalty programme memberships, mobile and eCoupon redemption volume and values, and credit card reward/incentive transaction volume and values (PDF).
- Interactive Forecast Excel – Highly granular dataset comprising more than 14,000 datapoints, allied to an Interactive Scenario Tool; giving the user the ability to manipulate Juniper Research’s data (Interactive XL).
- harvest Online Data Platform: 12 months' access to all of the data in our online data platform, including continuous data updates and exportable charts, tables and graphs (ONLINE).
Download a summary of the table of contents and forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via email@example.com