Digital Loyalty Programmes: Emerging Trends, Regional Analysis & Market Forecasts 2022-2026
Juniper Research’s Digital Loyalty Programmes
research is an essential guide to this rapidly-changing market; giving insights across different forms of loyalty rewards, including loyalty apps, digital coupons, point-based loyalty programmes, credit card reward programmes etc. It identifies key opportunities within the digital loyalty market for stakeholders; proving an important resource for stakeholders.
The study also includes 5-year forecasts for digital loyalty programmes, including splits by mediums to access the loyalty rewards – SMS coupons, email, QR codes, apps, chatbot coupons, all mobile channels, PC coupons and eCoupons. Data is also split by 8 key regions and 25 countries. It also features Juniper Research Competitor Leaderboard; analysing 18 digital loyalty programme vendors.
The research suite includes:
- Market Trends & Strategies – Strategic assessment of market dynamics, drivers, and trends, together with detailed strategic recommendations for digital loyalty programmes vendors on how to grow in an increasingly complex market (PDF).
- Market Data & Forecasts – digital loyalty programmes market prospects analysis together with 5-year forecasts for key metrics, including digital loyalty memberships and corporate and personal credit card rewards.
- Competitor Leaderboard – Leading digital loyalty programmes vendors are assessed and scored in our Competitor Leaderboard; underpinned by interviews with players and robust scoring methodologies (PDF).
- Interactive Forecast Excel – Highly granular dataset comprising more than 27,300 datapoints; allied to an Interactive Scenario tool giving users the ability to manipulate Juniper Research’s data (Interactive XL).
- harvest Online Data Platform: 12 months’ access to all the data in our online data platform, including continuous data updates and exportable charts, tables, and graphs (ONLINE).
Download a summary of the forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via email@example.com.