Digital Identity: Key Opportunities, Regulatory Landscape & Market Forecasts 2022-2026
Juniper Research's new Digital Identity
research provides independent analysis of the potential for the use of digital identity; to provide comprehensive coverage of the benefits it offers and the barriers to its use. The report examines the outlook for digital identity, as well as implementation challenges facing stakeholders; offering actionable recommendations.
The research suite includes:
- Strategy & Trends – In-depth evaluation of the dynamics of the digital identity market and its prospects for growth, together with a top-level report summarising the primary trends and key market statistics, linked to key takeaways and strategic recommendations for C-level executives.
- Competitive Landscape – A comprehensive analysis of digital identity vendor capabilities and a digital identity vendor Competitor Leaderboard (PDF).
- Data & Forecasts – Market sizing and analysis by region and sector, together with 5‑year forecasts for key metrics, including total market revenue, the number of digital identity app users and smartphones featuring biometrics (PDF).
- Interactive Forecast Excel – Highly granular dataset comprising more than 11,600 datapoints; allied to an Interactive Scenario Tool, giving users the ability to manipulate Juniper Research’s data (Interactive XL).
- harvest Online Data Platform – 12 months' access to all the data in our online data platform, including continuous data updates and exportable charts, tables, and graphs (ONLINE).
Download a summary of the table of contents and forecasts outlined above or request a detailed list of every table and chart via email@example.com