Digital Commerce: Key Trends, Sectors & Forecasts 2019-2024
Juniper Research has comprehensively assessed the global Digital Commerce
market to provide a set of comprehensive 5-year forecasts, alongside an in-depth analysis of market trends and opportunities. These enable industry stakeholders to understand the implications of the key trends and disruptive factors for the Digital Commerce market.
The research includes:
- Digital Commerce Sector Dynamics: An extensive analysis of important trends across key sectors, including:
- Digital Banking
- Remote (Digital) Purchases of Digital Goods
- Remote (Digital) Purchases of Physical Goods
- Mobile & Online Gambling
- Mobile & Online Money Transfer
- Mobile & Online Ticketing
- Mobile Contactless Payments
- Mobile QR Code Payments
- IoT Payments
- 5-Year Forecasts: Covering user numbers, transaction volumes and transaction values for the above segments.
- Interactive Forecast Excel: Highly granular dataset comprising more than 1,940 datapoints; allowing clients to compare select markets side by side in customised charts and tables.
Download a summary of the forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart.
Interested in receiving the very latest Digital Commerce data updates? Our Full Research Suite includes 12 months' access to our harvest digital markets intelligence centre - Find out more