Digital Commerce: Key Trends, Sectors & Forecasts 2021-2025
Juniper Research has extensively analysed the Digital Commerce
market; enabling us to present a set of comprehensive 5-year forecasts, alongside an in-depth analysis of the prospects for digital commerce usage and growth across 7 key segments. These enable industry stakeholders to not only understand the implications of the COVID-19 pandemic for the digital commerce market, but also to understand the anticipated future outlook for each area.
The research suite includes:
- Market Trends & Opportunities: Detailed analysis and strategic recommendations for understanding the digital commerce market, including analysis of how 7 key verticals have fared during the pandemic, and what their prospects are for future growth.
- Interactive Forecast Excel: Highly granular dataset comprising over 13,500 datapoints; allied to regional and sector analysis tools. Includes regional and key country-level analysis, together with five-year forecasts for the digital commerce market, including transaction value, volume and user bases in the following segments:
- Digital Banking
- Mobile & Online Money Transfer
- Mobile & Online Ticketing
- Mobile Contactless Payments
- Mobile QR Code Payments
- Remote (Digital) Purchases of Digital Goods
- Remote (Digital) Purchases of Physical Goods
- harvest Digital Markets Intelligence Centre: Visualises all the data in easy to use and exportable graphs, tables and charts, and features continuous data updates for 12 months.
Download a summary of the table of contents and forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via email@example.com