Digital Banking: Banking-as-a-Service, Open Banking & Digital Transformation 2020-2024
Juniper Research has thoroughly assessed the Digital Banking
ecosystem, providing a critical resource for stakeholders to understand the massive changes underway in this market. The research focuses on assessing the digital transformation efforts of established banks and the growth prospects of new digital-only banks, to give an overall trajectory for future development of the market. The research report also focuses on the evolution of API banking, including Open Banking and BaaS (Banking-as-a-Service), along with the challenges and opportunities these innovations will bring.
The research suite includes:
- Executive Summary & Core Findings – Top-level report summarising key trends, competitive analysis and market forecasts, allied to a series of key takeaways and strategic recommendations for C-level executives (PDF).
- Deep Dive Strategy & Competition – Strategic analysis of market dynamics, challenges and trends, together with the Juniper Research’s Leaderboard which evaluates 15 key players. (PDF).
- Deep Dive Data & Forecasting – Regional prospects analysis together with 5-year forecasts for key metrics, digital banking uptake and transaction volumes/values. (PDF).
- Interactive Forecast Excel – Highly granular dataset comprising more than 9,500 datapoints, allied to an Interactive Scenario Tool; giving user the ability to manipulate Juniper Research’s data (Interactive XL).
- harvest Online Data Platform: 12 months' access to all of the data in our online data platform, including continuous data updates and exportable charts, tables and graphs (ONLINE).
Download a summary of the table of contents and forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via firstname.lastname@example.org