Digital Banking - Deep Dive Data & Forecasting 2021-2026
Our highly detailed Digital Banking
forecast suite is an essential resource on the future of the market, and includes the following elements:
- 5-year benchmark forecasts for key metrics by 8 key regions and 25 country-level splits, including:
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
The forecasts include:
- Mobile, online and wearable banking user adoption.
- Mobile banking users split by app-based, browser-based and SMS-based channels.
- MBIS (Mobile Banking Information Services) transactions and transaction value for A2P (Application to Person) SMS-based information services.
- MBPP (Mobile Bill Payment & Presentment) and EBPP (Electronic Bill Payment & Presentment) user adoption for mobile handsets and PCs.
- MBPP and EBPP transaction volume and transaction value for mobile handsets and PCs.
- Tablet MBPP users, transaction volume and transaction value.
Provided in a PDF report and interactive Excel spreadsheet.
Download a summary of the forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via email@example.com
Want more insight and analysis? Our Full Research Suite includes access to this report, and other Digital Banking research products - Find out more