Juniper’s latest research on Contactless Payments
provides the most comprehensive research available today. It assesses how the dynamics of the ecosystem continue to be disrupted; analysing contactless wallet and infrastructure deployments, and also the future role of vendors, banks and network operators. The research provides an extensive analysis of the opportunity for mobile wallets, sizing the positioning and future scope for key OEM-Pay services, including:
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Samsung Pay
- Other OEM-Pay (Fitbit Pay, Garmin Pay, Huawei Pay, Xiaomi Pay)
The research suite also includes industry benchmark forecasts for contactless card and mobile wallet purchases (volume and value).
The research covers:
- Contactless Payment Cards
- Contactless Mobile & Wearable Retail Payments
- NFC Ticketing & Coupons
The research suite includes:
- Executive Summary & Core Findings – Top-level report summarising key trends, competitive analysis and market forecasts, allied to a series of key takeaways and strategic recommendations for C-level executives (PDF).
- Deep Dive Strategy & Competition – Strategic analysis of market dynamics, drivers and trends, together with a vendor capability assessment and contactless payment vendor Leaderboard (PDF).
- Deep Dive Data & Forecasting – Market sizing and analysis by region and sector, together with 5-year forecasts for key metrics, including active users, transaction volumes and values (PDF).
- Interactive Forecast Excel – Highly granular dataset comprising more than 15,000 datapoints, allied to an Interactive Scenario Tool; giving the user the ability to manipulate Juniper’s data (Interactive XL).
- harvest Online Data Platform: 12 months' access to all of the data in our online data platform, including continuous data updates and exportable charts, tables and graphs (ONLINE).
Download a summary of the table of contents and forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via firstname.lastname@example.org