Contactless Payments: Trends, Opportunities and Market Forecasts 2021-2026
Juniper Research's new Contactless Payments
research provides an independent analysis of the contactless payments market; providing comprehensive coverage of the main drivers and key trends within the contactless payments space, as well as new developments and the challenges facing players across the contactless payments ecosystem. It provides comprehensive insights into this fast paced market and offers actionable recommendations for stakeholders.
The research suite includes:
- Executive Summary & Core Findings – Top-level report summarising the primary trends, competitive analysis and market forecasts, linked to key takeaways and strategic recommendations for C-level executives (PDF).
- Deep Dive Strategy & Competition – In-depth analysis of market dynamics, drivers and trends, together with a vendor capability assessment and contactless payment vendor Leaderboard (PDF).
- Deep Dive Data & Forecasting – Market sizing and analysis by region and sector, together with 5-year forecasts for key metrics, including active users, transaction volumes and values (PDF).
- Interactive Forecast Excel – Highly granular dataset comprising more than 21,000 datapoints; allied to an Interactive Scenario Tool, giving users the ability to manipulate Juniper Research’s data (Interactive XL).
- harvest Online Data Platform: 12 months' access to all of the data in our online data platform, including continuous data updates and exportable charts, tables and graphs (ONLINE).
Download a summary of the table of contents and forecasts outlined above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via email@example.com.