Contactless Payments - Q4 2020
The Q4 2020 quarterly update for contactless payments includes 5-year forecast projections based on the latest market results, service rollouts and internal analysis by the Juniper Research team.
Data is delivered through Excel and is split by global region, key country markets and a list of granular metrics. The PDF report provides insights and explanation of our market data, assessing the market developments over the last 3 months which have impact our forecast projections.
The forecasts include:
- Number of Devices & Cards Enabled for Contactless Payment
- Number of Devices & Cards in Use for Contactless Payment
- Average Usage Levels
- Average Payment Levels
- Total Transaction Volumes and Values
- Network operator and payment service provider retail revenue opportunity
- New smart wearable contactless payment users, transaction volume and value forecasts.
- NFC ticketing transaction volumes and values (Air, Rail, Metro/Bus & Sports/Event ticketing)
- NFC coupon adoption, transaction volume and value.
Download a summary of the forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via email@example.com