Consumer Attitudes to Mobile Banking, Contactless Payments & mCommerce January 2019 Survey: US
Juniper Research surveyed a stratified random sample of 513 US consumers aged 18 and over in December 2018 on their use of, and attitudes towards mCommerce, contactless payments and mobile banking.
The respondents were part of an online panel and incentivised for their participation in the research.
The research suite includes:
- Survey Report Summary - Slide deck summarising key takeaways and observations, allied to a series of expert analyst opinions for players across the value chain (PPT).
- Survey Excel – Sector and market prospects allied to expert analysis comprising over 7,000 datapoints (Excel).
- Separate insights and analysis for mCommerce, contactless payments, and mobile banking
- Insights for the US market, split by key demographics
- Snapshot of payment landscapes across multiple online channels
- Key takeaways on consumer attitudes and what they mean for the market
- Consumer brand rankings, service awareness, usage frequency and future opportunities
- Barriers to entry and consumer action analysis
- Expert commentary and backup analysis from Juniper Research analysts