This research provides in-depth analyses into the opportunities for, and challenges facing, blockchain deployments in verticals including financial services, land registry, food provenance, automotive and healthcare.
It assesses the impact on the industry of disruptive factors such as the surge in ICO (Initial Coin Offering) funding, national and state government investment and the emergence of new blockchain technologies.
The research suite includes:
- Executive Summary – Top-level report summarising key trends, competitive analysis and market forecasts, allied to a series of key takeaways and strategic recommendations (PDF).
- Deep Dive Strategy & Competition – Strategic analysis of key trends, national market dynamics and heatmap based assessment of player prospects (PDF).
- Deep Dive Data & Forecasting – Analysis by region and sector, together with 5-year forecasts for consumer and enterprise savings from blockchain integrations. (PDF)
- Interactive Forecast Excel – Highly granular dataset comprising more than 4,000 datapoints, allied to Interactive Scenario Tool giving users the ability to manipulate Juniper Research's data (Interactive XL).
- harvest Online Data Platform: 12 months' access to all of the data in our online data platform, including continuous data updates and exportable charts, tables and graphs (ONLINE).
Download a summary of the table of contents and forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via firstname.lastname@example.org