Juniper Research’s Deep Dive Data & Forecasts
report provides all data available on the Blockchain sector, together with 5-year forecast projections.
The research is delivered in PDF and Excel format. The PDF report assesses key data & forecasts, showcasing where market growth is most prominent. Our highly granular IFxls (Interactive Forecast Excels) enable clients to manipulate Juniper Research’s forecast data and charts to test their own assumptions by using the Interactive Scenario Tool and compare select markets and sectors side by side in customised charts and tables. IFxls greatly increase clients’ ability to both understand a particular market and to integrate their own views into the model.
Key features of the forecast suite includes:
- Total consumer savings on property purchases realised per annum via blockchain.
- Value of food exports tracked via blockchain.
- Reduction in food documentation compliance costs achievable via blockchain per annum.
- Food exports, annual fraud reduction via blockchain.
- Total annual bank savings from blockchain implementation in B2B cross-border settlement.
- Interactive Scenario Tool allowing users to manipulate Juniper Research’s data for 5 different metrics.
- Access to the full set of forecast data of 35 tables and over 4,000 datapoints.
The research suite includes:
- Deep Dive Data & Forecasting - Analysis by region and sector, together with 5-year forecasts for consumer and enterprise savings from blockchain integrations. (PDF)
- Interactive Forecast Excel - Highly granular dataset comprising more than 4,000 datapoints, allied to Interactive Scenario Tool giving users the ability to manipulate Juniper Research’s data (Interactive XL).
- harvest Online Data Platform - 12 months' access to all of the data in our online data platform, including continuous data updates and exportable charts, tables and graphs (ONLINE).
Download a summary of the table of contents and forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via firstname.lastname@example.org
Want more insight and analysis? Our Full Research Suite includes access to this report, and other The Future of Blockchain research products - Find out more