Blockchain - Market Data & Forecasting 2021-2030
Juniper Research’s forecast suite provides industry benchmark forecasts for Blockchain in Financial Services
, focusing on digital identity verification, cross-border payments and insurance sectors. The forecast highlights how the market is being driven and shaped, as well as how it is likely to grow and evolve in the next 10 years. Forecasts are provided for the following market segments:
- Digital Identity Verification
- eCommerce payments
- Cross-border Payments
- Motor Insurance
- Home Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Regional splits for 8 key regions, as well as 25 country-level data splits for:
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
Provided in a PDF report and in an interactive XL spreadsheet.
Key market forecasts include:
- Proportion of digital identity verification checks made via blockchain and number of digital identity verification checks via blockchain.
- Average cost saving per digital identity verification check via blockchain and cost savings on digital identity verification checks.
- Proportion of cross-border transactions recorded on the blockchain, and number of transactions recorded on the blockchain.
- Average value per cross-border payment recorded on the blockchain and value of cross‑border payments recorded on the blockchain.
- Maximum potential savings for payment processing per cross-border payment and savings from blockchain implementation in cross-border payments.
- Proportion of insurance policies issued/managed via blockchain, and number of insurance policies issued/managed via blockchain.
- Proportion of insurance claims processed via blockchain, and number of insurance claims processed via the blockchain.
- Average cost saving on insurance premiums issued/managed via blockchain and cost saving on insurance premiums issued/managed via blockchain.
- Average cost saving on insurance claims processed via blockchain and cost saving processing insurance claims via blockchain.
Download a summary of the forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via email@example.com
Want more insight and analysis? Our Full Research Suite includes access to this report, and other Blockchain in Financial Services research products – Find out more