Juniper’s AI in Fintech
forecast suite provides a comprehensive dataset and analysis of the future of the AI in Fintech market, including cost savings across various segments of AI in Fintech.
The forecasts include:
- Regional splits for 8 key regions, as well as country level data splits for:
- Forecasts & metrics include the following:
- Roboadvisor forecasts, including total assets under management and revenues for platform providers.
- Banking chatbot forecasts, including total number of successful interactions, total cost savings for consumers and total cost savings for banks.
- Consumer & business unsecured AI lending forecasts, including total number of loans originated using AI, total value of AI-underwritten lending and revenues for platform providers.
- AI-powered insurtech forecasts, including total value of premiums in the motor, life, property and health segments underwritten by AI, as well as total cost savings from assessing claims with AI.
- AI-powered regtech forecasts, including the total cost savings from employed AI for KYC (Know Your Customer) checks.
- Deep Dive Data & Forecasting: Future AI in Fintech prospects analysis, together with 5-year forecasts for key metrics, including cost savings in regtech, insurtech and chatbots, loan value underwritten by AI in Consumer & Business Lending and total assets under management in roboadvisors (PDF).
- Interactive Forecast Excel: Highly granular dataset comprising more than 4,950 datapoints, allied to an Interactive Scenario tool giving users the ability to manipulate Juniper’s data (Interactive XL).
- harvest Online Data Platform: 12 months' access to all of the data in our online data platform, including continuous data updates and exportable charts, tables and graphs (ONLINE).
Download a summary of the forecasts above, or request a detailed list of every table and chart via firstname.lastname@example.org
Want more insight and analysis? Our Full Research Suite includes access to this report, and other AI in Fintech research products - Find out more